We are...Technology Explorers
We have been exploring 'Purple Mash' (a secure, creative & educational online space for schools).
- We are learning to log on and log off safely.
- We know we must keep our passwords secret & safe.
- We have created a picture of ourselves, called an 'avatar'.
- We have painted some pictures, added our name and saved them as a file in our personal work space.
- We have learned the meaning of these icons:
- We talked about technology - what it means and where it is used.
- things that help us do our jobs;
- something that has been invented;
- machines that do things for us.
- We painted some pictures relating to technology.
- We looked at technology in school, at home and beyond.
Technology outside school & home: