Being a playground buddy is a responsible but fun job. We wear a yellow tabard so we can be easily identified in the playground.
Our duties include:
* Organising games during lunchtime;
* Encouraging lonely children to join in;
* Getting children involved in our games, when they have fallen out with their friends or are simply feeling sad;
* Being a friendly & caring person that other children can go to for help if they need it;
* Getting out and putting away play equipment;
* Checking the play equipment for damage;
* Keeping the Buddy shed tidy & organised;
* Setting a good example!